Lafourcade Avocats is a French law firm member of the Paris Bar. Lafourcade Avocats is managed by Benoit Lafourcade, French lawyer member of the Paris Bar since 2001 and Solicitor of England & Wales (Member of the Law Society, non practising in the UK).
To get closer to its British clients, Lafourcade Avocats opened in 2013 a representative office in London.
The representative office carries out non-operational activities including consultation, liaison and market investigation:
- Provide information to clients and prospects
- Maintain contacts between UK-based clients, prospects and Paris office
- Consultation, liaison and market investigation in the English market
- Providing market information, consultation and liaison to British industries willing to establish business relationships in France
- Developing correspondent relationship for Trade facilitation between France and the UK
- Assisting French and British entrepreneurs in setting up offices and Joint Ventures in France and UK respectively
- Providing information support to British business entrepreneurs to set up business relationships with French counterparts.
Our firm does not advise under English law but only French law. We rely on a network of local Solicitors, and will advise the most tailored firm to your needs.